Rear Admiral David H. Lewis
United States Navy
Program Executive Officer, Ships
Rear Admiral Lewis is currently assigned as program executive officer for ships, where he is responsible for Navy shipbuilding for surface combatants, amphibious ships, logistics support ships, support craft, and related foreign military sales.
His biography is here.
Final manuscripts of accepted papers are now due.
Information and access for uploading papers is here.
Authors should also register online for the conference here.
Scope: ESTS 2011 is focusing on electric ship technologies in the following areas:
- Integrated Electric Power Systems
– System Architecture
– Design Tools for Analysis, Synthesis, Modeling & Simulation
– Electric Propulsion (Machines, Drives, Propulsors)
– Electrical Power Conversion
– Distribution and Storage
– Power Quality and Impact of Pulsed Power Loads
– Protection, Reconfiguration and Survivability
– Tests, Evaluation and Certification
– Electrical Ship Standards and Specifications
– Invited Papers
With Special Recognition of Our Sponsors,
Technical Sponsors and Patrons