Call for Papers is now closed.
Authors will be notified about accepted papers on or about January 12, 2011.
Final manuscripts of accepted papers will be due February 4, 2011.
Authors should also register online for the conference by 4 Feb 2011.
EXTENDED DEADLINE -
The new deadline for digests is November 30, 2010.
Call for Papers: digests to be submitted online by November 30, 2010 –
go here for more information on submitting a proposal.
Digests should be submitted online at http://ests2011.e-papers.org
The ESTS 2011 is focusing on electric ship technologies in the following major areas:
– Integrated Electric Power Systems
– System Architecture
– Design Tools for Analysis, Synthesis, Modeling & Simulation
– Electric Propulsion (Machines, Drives, Propulsors)
– Electrical Power Conversion
– Distribution and Storage
– Power Quality and Impact of Pulsed Power Loads
– Protection, Reconfiguration and Survivability
– Tests, Evaluation and Certification
– Electrical Ship Standards and Specifications
– Invited Papers
Commercial & military ships end-users, shipbuilders, port operators, classification societies, machinery and equipment manufacturers, research institutes, universities and others organizations around the world are invited to present their views, opinions, experiences and their studies, research, designs and future advances on these subjects. Panel sessions and poster presentations will also be held for these topics.
SUBMISSION OF DIGESTS
Those wishing to present papers are invited to submit digests to the ESTS 2011 Technical Committee by November 30, 2010. (Final manuscripts of accepted papers will be due Feb 4, 2011.) Your digest (up to 1000 words and no more than one or two figures) should include:
• Paper title, name(s) of principal author(s) and organization(s)
• Whether you propose to submit a complete paper or only a PowerPoint presentation
• Primary point of contact, address, telephone and facsimile numbers, and email address
• Text providing sufficient detail for the Technical Committee to perform a review.
• The text should include a problem statement or introduction, an outline of the key points to be made in the paper, and conclusions or recommendations.
Digests should be submitted online at
ACCEPTANCE OF PAPERS
The Technical Committee will accept papers on the basis of the digests submitted. The authors of accepted papers will be requested to submit the final manuscripts of their papers for inclusion in the Proceedings (CD-ROM) and IEEE Xplore by TBA.
The new deadline for digests is November 30, 2010. Final manuscripts of accepted papers will be due Feb 4, 2011.